Ten Things I'm Implementing This Month

Hi March! It's almost Spring time and that's great news! I'm a bit tired of so much cold weather and I'm looking forward to Spring! This month I'd like to continue executing my 2021 plans and adding new ones. Here's a few of them: 

1.) I've been having a decluttering challenge in my home the last few months and it's been going quite well. With my kids constantly growing, there's is always something that we don't need anymore. Plus, getting rid of things and being organize is suppose to help with your natural Zen. 

2.)  I have to update my music playlists! I have to be in the mood to listen to music. However, I know listening to music is a great way to help with mood management. I always need something to lift my mood because it's easy for me to have a dampened spirit sometimes. 

3.) I've forced myself to eat salad as a quick way to get the correct servings of vegetables and honestly it's not so bad! I've been incorporating a salad in my diet everyday. It's been going really good and I will be posting some of those salad ideas in the near future. 

4.) I'm making a Wattpad! After years of reading on there, I'd like to stretch my writing muscles and give it a go with a few stories I have in mind. I'm adamantly trying to maximize my writing skills.

5.) Self Care Activities WEEKLY! Life is a train that rarely slows down so I have to slow my brain down and regroup! If I'm not mentally where I need to be, I literally can't function. This is going to be a priority for sure!

6.) I upped my exercise routine up to 45 minutes. I usually do a 30 minute high intensity workout, but I'd like to challenge myself a little. I don't want to overdo it so I'll just take it smooth with the 45 minute workout.

7.) I have to stop complaining so much and practice gratitude. I'd like to see myself in a more peaceful state of mind, but that's not possible if I'm always complaining. 

8.) A cleaning schedule is something I've needed for awhile. I'm a control freak so I just clean, clean,  clean as my day goes because it drives me crazy for stuff to be out of place.

9.) We're saying goodbye to dinner in front of the television, and eating as a family at the table. My kids usually eat at the table, but my husband and I usually eat on the go or in the Livingroom. I'd like the tv eating  experience right at home with my own family. We need the bonding time and less screen time anyway.

10.)  I'll be focusing on all my kids education and doing a lot more activities at home. I'll be focusing on math skills and reading improvement with my step kids. They are older and need a stronger foundation in math and reading in order to prepare for standardized testing. My younger kids will continue to learn how to spell and write. We're going to be adding more high frequency words and making sure there's a lot more nightly reading going on!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲