Alexa Is A Workout Guru !!!!!

       I try to not  overuse technology even though it's a huge part of everyday life. I have Alexa enabled on a few of my devices, but I just recently started using her. I use her to make funny announcements to my kids, set reminders, and timers. The other day I realized how useful Alexa could be to my workouts outside of just merely timing. A lot of people may have already known this, but I literally just found out that Alexa can walk you through workouts and coach you. It was the most amazing thing to me( I guess I'm showing my millennial tendecies.)  I had her walk me through a quick 6 minute stretch regimen at the start of my workout. I usually aim for a 30-45 minute high intensity workout.So I utilized a few workouts on Alexa's workout menu. The workouts are cut down to about 5-8 min workouts so I just combined them until I got to my full time. I liked the workouts from Alexa because each workout had a set time you perform an exercise before it moves you to the next. I felt challenged and glad to have a mix up of exercises different than my usual routine. The short times made it bearable to get through and really catchy upbeat instrumentals played automatically during the workout audio. If I didn't understand the excerise move that was called then Alexa would ask if I wanted her to help and she'd explain how to do it. I was pretty familiar with the exercises but I honestly don't know the technical names of some exercises so it was refreshing to have her be able to explain in simple terms how to perform them. Some of the exercise routines included: push ups, planks, crunches, mountain climbers, chair pose, squats, jumping jacks,etc.  If you have Alexa on your devices, it's worth a try if you enjoy workouts at home. It was also convenient because you don't need any equipment for a lot of the workouts. Give Alexa a shot to help you with your health next time you're asking her a question. Good luck!

Until Next Time, 

Dx3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲