New Year's Resolutions

    It seems like every end of the year is filled with talks about new goals, wants, and needs.  Some are realistic and others are outrageous.  Some will be fulfilled and others will fall by the wayside. I've been thinking of a few things I want to work towards for awhile now. Since the new year is coming in I decided I may as well get this list written out now. Here's a few things I had in mind.....

1.) Continue to save adamantly for emergencies, retirement, kids educational needs, etc.

2.) `Start doing community service projects.

3.)  Be more active at children's schools.

4.)  Carve out more quality family time.

5.)  Wear out natural hair more.

6.) Focus on mindfulness.

7.) Exercise routinely. 

8.) Grow more spiritually.

9.) Build more confidence.

10.) Start pre reqs for nursing degree.

11.) Eat less fast foods.

12.) Eat correct servings of fruits and vegetables.

13.) Stress less.

14.) Learn more relaxation techniques.

15.) Complain less.

16.) Enjoy the fruits of my labor.

17.) Publish sequel to my debut book.

18.)  Push more blog content.

19.) Work on building a bigger reading audience.

20.) Work on branding.

Comments

  1. Great goals for the new year! We share a few but this definitely motivated me to push for a few more things as well that slipped my mind. It’s a marathon, not a race! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, we have always been hardworking girls with a plan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲