6 Places I Have To Go In 2021

1.) Great Wolf Lodge : this is a cool indoor/outdoor water park with camping theme hotel rooms for kids. I know my kids would have an amazing time here!

2.) Essence Festival: I have heard so many great stories about the Essence Festival and all the versatile events that are held.

3.) Myrtle Beach, SC: Such a nostalgic location for me to go. I grew up going here and can't wait to create new memories with my spouse and kids.

4.)Universal Studios: I'm such a kid at heart and my husband knows that we have to take an exclusive trip here without the kids so I can spend the day in lines riding as many rides as my stomach can handle.

5.) ATL: My husband and I have an extensive list of places to visit in the affluent city of Atlanta. Definitely can't wait!

6.) Miami Beach: Beach trips are my favorite and I'm looking forward to visiting Miami Beach for the first time!

Comments

  1. Yesss! The Essence Fest, Universal, Miami & ATL are definitely on my list as well. Some will be new trips, some repeats. It’s always amazing going though to make new memories with people you love💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maim, traveling is always fun and time with friends and family are priceless!!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲