Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo


Ingredients:

*  Boneless chicken breasts

* Cooked medium shrimp

*A box of penne

* Parmesan Cheese

* A container of  Alfredo Sauce (any will work)

This meal is moderately easy and doesn't take long to prepare. I usually start boiling water for my pasta before doing anything else. After that I start cleaning my shrimp and chicken at different times and sit them separately and deal with them one at a time so you don't cross contaminate. Once everything is clean you can cut your chicken breast in small chunks and  start seasoning. Everyone has different preferences for seasoning but I usually use a seasoning salt and pepper. I don't like to over do it because I'll add some butter to the pans while my food is cooking and I don't want it too salty.  I cook my shrimp in a frying pan and my chicken in another one so they can cook at the same time . I add a little extra virgin olive oil and water and a little butter to both frying pans. Once the water is boiling for my pasta I dump it in . Stir your pasta occasionally and let your shrimp and chicken cook all the way. The shrimp won't take long because they're not raw. Once your pasta is done drain the water carefully and add your sauce setting the stove on low heat. Add your chicken, shrimp, and top your pasta with parmesan. I usually add some garlic knots and vegetables to eat with this. 

Until Next Time,

D × 3


Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite go-to recipe, easy and quick and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting, and yes it's quick and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ