Paused ⏸️

 Happy October!!! Despite the stubborn virus lingering around people are decorating for Halloween and Fall all over my town. Our Fall fair was canceled 2 months ago from the fear of the virus numbers increasing. It's a little bit of a downer for the kids but my wallet is rejoicing. These days have been busy for me. From virtual learning to tending to my new family size  the thought of the holidays swinging around have been just as exciting as irritating. The kids and I got in the Fall spirit and decorated our front porch with little ghost that you have to fill the head with newspaper and tie a string around. We stuck them in all our flower pots and stuck decorative spiders around the house and door. I also gave the kids pumpkin leaf bags to fill. They thought this was fun until they realized how many leaves were needed to fill the bags. We settled for half full bags and moved on. I had the fake spider webs that are sold around this time but I couldn't get it stretched out right. By the end of it I was entrapped by the web. The only thing we have to add to our porch is our pumpkins. This year we're going to paint them. I think the kids would really enjoy getting their hands messy and the paint will be easier for them to manage than craving the pumpkins. Our weather hasn't really felt like Fall weather yet. It's been many 80 degree days and I'm not complaining one bit because it'll be cold really soon. I've been trying to prepare for the cold coming. We've been stocking up on medicines, can goods, and soups. I'm nervous our flu season will be bad this year with all that is already going on. One day at a time though! My mind tends to race these days. My brain is already planning for Christmas and we haven't reached Thanksgiving yet. It's all coming though and will be here before we know it. I'm rambling a bit now, so enjoy Fall coming in and all the festivities it brings!!!!!

Until Next Time, 

D x 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Money Monday 💲💲💲

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About