What I Like To Make In My Air Fryer!!!!

    Air Fryers have been making a name for themselves the last few years. I was blessed enough to get one for Christmas a few years ago. I don't use it as much as I should. However, recently I've been using it like crazy while we're in the process of replacing our stove. It's a really quick way to make your food and it's literally a lot less greasy than cooking certain foods the traditional way in a frying pan or deep fryer. I use it to sometimes even short cut waiting on my microwave to cook certain things. Here's a few things I like to use it for : 
  •  Fish: This has to be my favorite thing to cook in my air fryer! It is so easy to season and throw in there on the fish setting. I usually up the timer because my spouse likes his fish a bit crunchy, but fish is really good to make in the air fryer. It works if you use breader or if you just want to put it in without breader. It still has a good crunchy texture and it's not dripping with grease. The downside would be that it's not very spacious so you won't be cooking a ton of fish at one time and you'll have to cook in groups.
  • Chicken:  I also really love making chicken in my air fryer. I've glazed chicken breasts and put it in there or I've made chicken strips with and without breader. When I want to make a quick alfredo, this is a good way to cook the chicken fast. My kids sometimes like the grocery store chicken nuggets or fish sticks. I usually throw those in there too. It's faster than the microwave and it has a little steel plate with little holes that drains the grease, so you're not worrying about finding a microwave safe bowl when you're rushing to make something for your kids.
    I tend to make my burgers in there and the flavor is enhanced a lot and I literally don't usually have to drain any excess grease. Hot dogs are really great to make too and they have a grilled taste rather than the repetitive taste of boiled hotdogs. I have even made cookies in our air fryer. I usually spray the air fryer with a non stick spray and set it on a low temp and it makes the cookies just as good as the oven. Cleaning is a little annoying but they are easy to clean for the most part if you don't wait long to start washing after it cools off. I definitely think that the air fryer is worth adding to your cooking appliances if you don't have one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲