My Favorite Five Relationship Books

    Reading has always been my favorite hobby. Since I was a child, I have always been in love with reading! As an adult, I still force time in my busy schedule to do so. Reading can be entertaining and educational of course. During my marriage, I have found myself researching so many different concepts relating to the psychology behind relationships to the spirituality of relationships. Here's a list of my favorite top 5 relationship books and why:

1.)  Five Love Languages: Gary Chapman is one of my favorite authors. This book gives the simple formula of how to show your significant other love based on how they define it and what makes them feel admired.

2.) 7 Principles of Marriage: This book is really informative and gives 7 principles found in most effective marriages.

3.) Power of a Praying Wife: This book is a great option if you believe in the power of prayer. It emphasizes how to stop fighting in your marriage, and how to take those frustrations to God. This can be a challenge depending on what your marriage issues are, but it's worth a read if you're into praying.

4.) The Love Dare: I really enjoyed this book! The challenges seemed a bit cheesy, but I tried most of them and they worked! I redo some of them from time to time, because a lot of them are great for reminding me how to value my spouse for who he is right now and how to express that to him.

5.) Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away: This book was filled with stories about people dealing with different struggles. Even though most scenarios didn't  relate to my marriage, I enjoyed the advice it gave about unconditional love and the encouragement it offered for when your marriage has taken a left turn.

Although a lot of these pertain to marriages, I read a lot of reviews prior to reading these and a lot of people mentioned not being married or spiritual but were still able to utilize the information given. 

Until Next Time,
D x 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲