Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm already pretty exhausted. I started cooking before hand, but yet I'm finding myself still freaking out about the food. I'm trying not to be a perfectionist and it's not going well. For the most part I'm done cleaning besides mopping. Then I have 2/4 kids bathed and  dressed. Time is still ticking and I have to do one of my daughter's hair. I'm upset because my deviled eggs froze in my refrigerator 😐 Deviled eggs are my husband's favorite and now I'm trying to quickly  boil some more. I don't have a lot of eggs left though so I'm sort of just winging it at this point. Then my mother in law will be coming so obviously the pressure for perfection is high. I'm excited though to have quality time with my family and I have a lot to be appreciative about amid the pandemic. I hope everyone is holding up as best as they can with all that's going on in the world. Look for the silver linings as you Thank God for what you do have. Enjoy your day !!!!🦃

Until Next Time, 

D×3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲