Going, Going, Gone

 Happy November! Amid my absence from posting I've been adjusting to my newest job, my son physically going to school for the first time with a mask, making time for my two younger children, and trying to help my step daughter deal with mental growing pains. My days have been super full and occupied. I'm trying to slow down and keep up with the demand. Thanksgiving  is just a few short weeks away and I can't wait! Cooking is extremely therapeutic for me! On top of that, our family  decorates our Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving dinner. I love this time of year and can't help but feel festive! It's been a lot going on this year so I'm happy the holidays are swinging around. I load my children up with crafts and family activities around this time of year. I've been really focused on keeping them in good spirit because it's easy for children to absorb their parents emotions and become down. Elections are done in the US and hopefully some of the discord following it can be too. I've never seen so many protest in my small city than this year! I'm just taking things one day at a time and putting my mental health first.Hope everyone else does too because our children don't know the  extent of the dysfunction going on, but they can be impacted  by our reactions to it.

Until Next Time,

D×3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Money Monday 💲💲💲

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About