First Book Out


 Today has been overwhelmingly exciting. I took a huge first step of courage and finally put out some of my work. I've been filling notebooks up for years with many untold stories.  Stories that invoke the most creative side of me. These stories are not just about characters undergoing challenges and overcoming them. They're about me pushing myself passed my limits and having the courage to pursue my dreams. I've been extremely shy about sharing my work in the past, but I have tried over the years to be more open. Be more unapologetic, be more confident in my gifts, and strive to be unafraid of people opinions of me. I always spent years writing and trying to decide what I thought was worthy to be published. I was searching for a perfect story in my notebook, and forgetting I don't write to be perfect. I write because it's my passion! It's what I love to do most when I bury myself in my home and want to relax. Storylines swim through my head until I finally turn an idea into a book. I'm so incredibly thankful to God and my family and friends. I've learned so much during this process and plan on utilizing this information to help me with my future endeavors. If you enjoy urban fiction literature don't hesitate to check out my debut book "Grasp tha Limelight" available right now on Amazon Kindle at an affordable price.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You have been a massive support!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲