Love & Books

 I’ve been in my first year of college since last summer. I’ve been tremendously blessed to receive a 4.0 for both of my semesters. My next semester is here and my newest assignments are awaiting my attention. A three week break was supposed to be just what I needed. I turned my laptop off and kept it closed. School was the last thing I wanted to think about. I wanted to be rejuvenated, prepared, and ready for take off. I’m dragging my book bag instead, sleep deprived, and mentally exhausted. I can do this though! I keep reassuring myself. A night of full rest, a good breakfast, and some encouraging scriptures will do me some good! Sometimes you just have to regroup and give it a go! I’m burned out now, but the results will be worth it in the end. Are you on the edge of burnout? Don’t let it get the best of you yet! Refresh yourself and give it a go! 

Until Next Time,

Dx3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Wavelengths