Loss of Sleep

May is truly passing quickly. I’ve been a bit preoccupied this month trying to get my priorities straightened out. I’ll be back in school soon and I’ve been a bit stretched thin trying to get things going. I haven’t had the spare time I’d like to post, and I’ve been extremely tired. Due to my tiredness I thought the subject of sleep would be relevant to mention. I want to talk about some interesting loss of sleep facts. 

• Being sleep deprived and driving is as dangerous as drunk driving.

• Lack of sleep can increase your chance of getting cancer.

• Lack of sleep can cause weight gain.

• Not sleeping causes toxins to build up in our brain.

• Grieving can cause insomnia.

• You don’t dream when you snore.

• Vaccines are less effective if you’re sleep deprived .

• Drinking coffee at night can keep you up an extra 40 minutes.

• Our phone light confuses our brains and cause them to feel like it’s daylight .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲