7 Years Later

It’s been a long journey for me with trying to gain my undergraduate degree. Life got completely in my way, but I didn’t give up by the grace of God! I’m back enrolled in school and it’s bit overwhelmingly exciting. I’m nervous about this new step and about all the college stuff I’m just now having to deal with. Plus, I’m a mom now and a wife so things are definitely hectic. I’m going through all my advice and research to keep myself calm during this new experience. It’s going to be different being an adult learner but I refuse to be discouraged. I know a lot more about life now than then. I’ve learned about real time management and the importance of strategizing plans. I’ve learned about the financial aspect of school too and why it’s overly important to be as cost efficient as possible. I’m optimistic about this time around and more confident in myself than before. Some of the things I’ll have to work at is endurance and continuing to set goals for myself. I have to give myself time to adjust and just give 100%. Things won’t be a breeze, but it doesn’t have to be completely troublesome either. With hard work, more prayer, dedication, and resilience I believe I can get through this. If there’s something in your life you’d like to revisit and complete, try to come up with ways to make that a possible action and don’t let negative thoughts seep in!

Until Next Time,

Dx3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲