5 Things My 4A/4B Natural Hair Can't Live Without

    Natural hair is often categorized into 4 major types with sub categories in each type. Type 4 natural hair is often described as coily or kinky. It's believed to be prone to breakage, short in length, hard to grow, and extremely dry. Honestly, some descriptions of type 4 have me cocking my head to the side in confusion. However, everyone's hair is different so I don't take things I read too seriously when it comes to natural hair. It's a lot of opinions out there mixed in with facts. My hair has new growth like crazy so I don't have a hard time growing my hair. Moisturizing my hair is another battle, but it's been getting easier as I put in more effort to learn what works best on my hair and how to manage it. Also, I'm aware of the war on ingredients in some products. I think everyone should do what fits their narrative when it comes to their hair. I've been able to manage my type 4 hair best by wearing 2 strand twists and other protective styles like box braids or crochet hair.  Here's some essentials my hair can't live without: 

1.) Cantu Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner

2.) Coconut Oil

3.) Avocado Oil

4.) Cantu Tea tree  and Jojoba oil mix

5.) Cantu Leave In Conditioner



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲