E-Learning is Driving Me Crazy!


(Killer of Brain Cells)

If you are a human, and have been keeping up with the dysfunctional state of our world, then you've heard of E-Learning taking place. I'm well aware that classes are online for plenty of trades and degrees. However, I'm talking about E-Learning for my elementary school level step child, due to schools being closed the rest of the school year. I'd do anything to delete this app from ALL my devices! She's in third grade. Lessons are uploaded daily, and include all subjects. This may not sound major, but after hours of helping her complete lessons the last thing I want to see is a PE activity. We all know children of today are certainly technology magnets. With that comes the shortest attention spans. After just a second of my step daughter listening to her incredibly sweet monotone teacher, her mind is off frolicking through everything else she could do on the internet. On a more serious note, this style of learning has even saddened her a bit. As much as she hated those early mornings of dredging to school she's admitted to missing it. She misses her teachers, friends, and probably more than anything getting away from me. Overall, I'm impressed at how she's learning the basis of time management though. This way of learning has even given her a sense of discipline. This is a tough time for families and teachers, so remember to keep your little ones encouraged! Also, thank your child's teachers for patiently enduring to the end of the school year trying to push vital lesson plans virtually!
Until Next Time,
*D×3*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲