Secure Attachment 🚼

The third time is a charm?! At least that is what is commonly said. My spouse and I welcomed our third child just a few months ago. Since I've brought my "bundle of joy" home it's been non-stop bonding. With my other two kids life was racing by for me. I spent so much more time trying to have absolutely everything figured out about my life. I didn't realize it's okay to figure it out as I go. Life is so precious and goes by ever so quickly. So today we'll get into secure attachment and what it means for your infant. Secure attachment isn't about how great you provide for your child, or how many amazing Fisher Price toys you can lavish them with. It's about how you emotionally communicate with your baby by learning different cues and responding to them. Having a secure attachment with your baby makes them feel secured and confident. This is important because this secure attachment affects your infant mentally, physically, intellectually, and emotionally. Creating a secure attachment bond helps your child's nervous system and brain development. Emotionally connecting will make your baby feel understood, safe, and comforted. When this connection is altered children feel misunderstood, deep sadness, and unbalanced. So next time you're rushing to watch tv or tend to your phone during leisure time don't forget to carve in special time for your little ones!
Until Next Time,
*D✖3*
Source:HealthGuide.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Wrong With Black Women?

Back 2 School Expenses You Didn’t Think About

Money Monday 💲💲💲